Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
1.1. Click "View Product”.
1.2. Select quantity (the more the merrier)
1.3. Hit “Add To Bag” and proceed to check out
1.4. Choose your delivery method:
1.4.1. Courier delivery to your door
1.4.2. Collect from a Pargo Pickup Point.
1.5. Choose your method of payment.
1.6. Review your order details.
1.7. Click "Place Order"
1.8. Complete payment and you are all set!
2. Items in your cart are only yours once you pay for them. These items are not reserved until your order is completed.
3. You can also add products to your Wish List, which is a handy list of all the products that you do not want to check out with immediately. You can move products between your shopping cart and your Wish List. Products must be in your shopping cart for you to check out.
4. Remember: if you are paying by EFT, you need to send proof of payment with your order number as reference to [email protected] within 3 hours of placing your order to avoid cancellation.
Can I cancel my order?
Provided your order has not been dispatched yet, you can get in touch with us through our Contact Us page and we will assist with your cancellation and process a refund.
I have a question regarding my order. What happened?
Contact Us. Be sure to include your order number and one of our friendly customer service team members will get back to you ASAP.
Can I pay using EFT?Instant EFT
Yes, Mitzuma has two Instant EFT payment options via payment partners Ozow and PayFast. Instant EFT is a payment service that allows you to pay via EFT without the hassle of a waiting period or additional fees.Manual EFT
If you choose this option, we will only process your order once the funds have been transferred, which may take up to 48 hours depending on who you bank with. If we have not received your payment within 72 hours your order will automatically be canceled.
When will my Instant EFT payment clear?
When paying by Instant EFT, there will be no waiting period before your payment is received and your order is authorized.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged after the successful placing of your order and the approval of your card. If there are any problems, you will hear from us.
What are the different payment options that I have for purchasing?
You have five different options:
1. Credit & Debit Card: Use your Visa or Mastercard to complete payment on site. Prefer to use your debit card? Fill in the required details on-site and use it to pay.
2. PayFast: EFT with PayFast enables you to make instant EFT payments that clear immediately. FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank & Investec are supported.
3. Ozow: EFT with Ozow enables you to make EFT payments that clear immediately. ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, and Investec are supported.
4. Mobicred: Online credit facility that allows you to pay in monthly installments.
5. Snapscan: Use your credit or debit linked app to complete payments effortlessly.
For more information on what is required to process a payment, proceed to checkout, select your desired payment option and follow the instructions.
Have you received my EFT payment?
For us to process EFT payments, we need you to send your proof of payment to [email protected] within 3 hours of placing your order. Only then will your order be confirmed. If you have received an order confirmation email, then yes, payment has been received and your order is being processed as we speak.
What are the banking details for Mitzuma online?
What are the banking details for Mitzuma online?
Payment details are as follows:
- Bank name: FNB
- Branch code: 260231
- Account name: Infinity Outdoors (Pty) Ltd
- Account number: 62830168987
Use your order number as the reference number for your payment.
Make sure that you record this accurately.
Shipping and Delivery
Can I change my delivery address?
Yes, you can, if we have not shipped it yet. Hop over to the Contact Us page and request for your delivery address to be changed.
What are my delivery options?
Mitzuma currently offers 2 convenient methods of delivery:
- Courier - We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa.
- Collect - You can choose to collect from a Pargo Pickup Point near you.
What will delivery cost me?
|Delivery Option||Cost for orders less than R450||Cost for orders R450 or more|
Standard (FREE for orders R450 or more)
Pargo Pick Up Points (0-10 Kg)
Express (Not Yet Offered)
Delivery Surcharge (Heavy/ bulky goods 20kg)
|R250 per item||R250 per item|
Free Delivery & Collection
Mitzuma offers Free Delivery & Pargo Collection on all orders greater than R450.
How long does it take for me to get my order?
Standard: Your order will take between 3-7 working days* (i.e., excluding weekends and public holidays) to get to you. You can track your order online under my account and we will also notify you via email when your order has been received, when your order has been shipped and again when it has been delivered to your chosen address.
Pargo- Click and Collect: Once your order has been shipped, your parcel should be ready for collection within 2-5 business days, however, Pargo will notify you via SMS and/or email when it is at your chosen Pargo pick up point.
Do you deliver outside the borders of South Africa?
Unfortunately, not. We deliver anywhere in South Africa - to your chosen physical address.
What happens if a product is missing from my shipment?
If you received an incomplete delivery you can Contact Us, then one of our friendly customer service team members will be in touch to assist you.
How do I track my order online?
We will email you whenever the status of your order changes.
You can also track your order by navigating to My Orders (under the My Account section of our website). Here you will see a history of your purchases and the status of pending orders.
What is Pargo?
With over 2500 collection points, Pargo will deliver your parcel to a store near you. Select the Pargo delivery option in checkout.